Take part in our Running Holiday in the stunning surroundings of Peschiera del Garda. An opportunity for runners of all levels to join us along the country trails between Mount Baldo and Lake Garda for 7 days of training, seminars, sports and relaxation.
Ideal for groups of friends and families alike, the resort also offers 8 swimming pools (2 indoor), an 18 hole championship golf course, 2 gyms, a beauty and wellness centre, 5 restaurants, football pitches, basket ball, tennis, volleyball courts, bike hire and more.
ACCOMMODATION, TRAINING, SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS:
- 6 nights/7 days in the Active Hotel Paradiso on a half board basis, with access to a wide range of additional sporting amentities available within the resort.
- Daily group training sessions along the county trails and hillside paths of Peschiera del Garda. (See program below.)
- Workshops and seminars on running technique, motivation, diet and training.
- Running4you technical t-shirt
- Discount on Running4you Marathon Packages
BONUS!! To celebrate the launch of our NEW Lake Garda Running Holiday, we're offering every participant a FREE 3-month CUSTOM Training Program.
THE PARC HOTEL PARADISO AND GOLF RESORT:
The Running Holiday is held in the Parc Hotel Paradiso and Golf Resort in Peschiera del Garda, a 5-minute drive from Lake Garda, in the North of Italy.
In addition to miles and miles of quiet countryside trails perfect for running, the resort includes the following sports and wellness amenities.
- 18 Hole Golf Course with driving range and indoor putting green. Golf Academy. (there is a 20% discount on Green Fees for our guests)
- Wellness Centre offering a wide range of wellness and beauty treatments (booking required)
- 2 Gyms
- 2 Indoor and 6 Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Bike Hire /Storage
- Football pitches – can be used for 5-a-side or friendlies
- Beach volley
- 3 Red Clay Tennis courts
- Basketball court
- 5 restaurants – from à la carte, to pizza and pasta, a pool snack bar and restaurants serving a full range of breakfast, lunch and dinner options.
- TV Room with SKY
- Wi-Fi in the Parc Hotel bar
The accommodation is provided on a half board basis in the resort’s Active Hotel. Buffet breakfast and dinner is served in the à la carte restaurant, Il Pirlàr, with its panoramic views and outdoor terrace overlooking the golf course.
Running4you guests may use any of the indoor or outdoor pools and the hotel gyms free of charge. There may be a small additional charge for the use of other amenities.
RUNNING4YOU TRAINING PROGRAM:
Sunday 7th September
Registration, meet the team.
Presentation of the Running Camp Garda 2014
Early afternoon – optional easy group run.
Monday 8th September
Morning: Group Training: mobility exercises, group training session along the countryside trails followed by stretching
Afternoon: Seminar – Seminar – “Distance Running – What You Need to Know for Optimal Training & Results”
Tuesday 9th September
Morning: Group Training: warm up + fartlek session, cool down
Afternoon: Free time to relax, visit Lake Garda (10 mins in the mini-bus) or to take part in other sporting activities.
Wednesday 10th September
Morning: Group Training: warm up, running technique session, followed by group run
Afternoon: Seminar – “Mental Tips, Tricks & Techniques to Get & Stay Motivated”
Thursday 11th September
Morning: Warm up + long slow run along the undulating countryside paths of Peschiera del Garda.
Afternoon: Free time to relax, use the wellness centre, visit Lake Garda or other sporting activities.
Friday 12th September
Morning: Group gentle run & stretching session.
Afternoon: Optional open Q&A session with the coaches.
Saturday 13th September
Morning: Group run and check-out.
Note: The program may be subject to slight changes or modifications.
LAKE GARDA SPORTING / TOURIST ACTIVITIES:
There are a wide range of alternative sporting and cultural activities on offer at Lake Garda and the surrounding areas.
Activities On & Around Lake Garda:
• Motorboat rental
• Water skiing
• Sailing classes and rental service
• Guided city tours
• Wine and Olive Oil Tours
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE:
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the relevant booking form. We’ll ask you for an initial deposit to hold your place, with the balance to be paid at least 90 days prior to departure. Download the brochure for full details.
- Flights to/from Verona
- Travel insurance
- Additional drinks, meals and snacks (accommodation is provided on a half board – breakfast and dinner - basis)
- Airport transfer – but we can arrange this for you upon request.
Note: Dates also available for 24-30 May 2015. Further details to be published soon - sign up for our newsletter (below) or write to us at email@example.com to receive the details as soon as they are available.