Take part in our Running Camp & StraLivigno Half Marathon in the stunning surroundings of the Italian Alps from 20-26 July.
An opportunity for runners of all levels to join us in the beautiful surroundings of Livigno, Italy, for a week of training, seminars and relaxation.
RUNNING CAMP: HOTEL, TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
- 6 nights/ 7 days in the Alexander Charme Hotel on a half board basis
- Daily group training sessions along the trails and cycle paths of Livigno
- Workshops and seminars on running technique, motivation and training. (See program below).
- Running4you technical t-shirt
- Option to take part in the StraLivigno half marathon (individual or relay) on Saturday 25 July.
- Discount on Running4you Custom Training or Marathon Packages
- A true Italian experience. We train, eat and socialise with the Running4you Italy athletes
The Alexander Charme Hotel offers views over the mountains and Livigno Valley. Each room has an LCD satellite TV, a minibar, and free WiFi. The restaurant serves a wide range of mediterranean and international dishes and has a select wine list. There is a bar and TV lounge.
Guests have access to the wellness centre, which includes swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath, and a hot tub. There are also a variety of beauty treatments on offer and a gym. A free bus service to the centre of Livigno leaves every few minutes and takes 5-10 minutes.
• Flights to/from Milan
• Personal Travel insurance
• Additional drinks, meals and snacks (the accommodation is provided on a half board basis)
• Airport transfer – but we can help you with this, or arrange a private transfer upon request.
• Additional nights stay (prices available on request).
• Registration fee for the StraLivigno half marathon (individual or relay race). Optional.
Monday 20 July
Registration, meet the team.
Presentation of the Running Camp Livigno 2015
Early afternoon – optional easy group run to acclimatise to the altitude
Tuesday 21 July
Morning : Group Training: warm up, group training along the Livigno cycle path followed by stretching.
Afternoon : Seminar – “Distance Running – What You Need to Know for Optimal Training & Results”
Wednesday 22 July
Morning: Group Training: warm up + hill sprints & fartlek session, cool down
Afternoon: Seminar – “Race Preparation – Course Selection, Training, Race Strategy & Review”
Thursday 23 July
Morning: Group Training: warm up, running technique & drills, followed by group run
Afternoon: Seminar – “Mental Tips, Tricks & Techniques to Get & Stay Motivated”
Friday 24 July
Morning: Warm up + long slow run along the cyclepath (we will arrange an alternative session for those who have opted to do the Stralivigno half marathon on Saturday 26th)
Afternoon: Free time or optional analysis of the Stralivigno half marathon course.
Saturday 25 July
Morning: Optional group run & stretching session.
Afternoon: The Stralivigno Half Marathon (participation optional).
Sunday 26 July
Morning: Breakfast then hotel check-out.
Note: The program may be subject to slight changes or modifications.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE:
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the booking form. We’ll ask you for an initial deposit to hold your place, with the balance to be paid at least 6 weeks prior to departure (5th June). Download the brochure for full details. See booking terms and conditions.
Livigno, at an altitude of 1800m, is a summer training location for many elite athletes, including the Italian national marathon,cycling and rowing teams. It is known for its stunning beauty, climate and the amazing trails all of which have led it to be nicknamed “Little Tibet”. It is a great location for runners as there is a long, flat cycle path that runs for approximately 14km, so you can run on the “flat” whilst surrounded by the beautiful mountain scenery. And if you enjoy a little shopping, Livigno is a duty-free area, so purchased goods are all VAT free.